The programme is built around three main concepts:
· Fun: because children love to play.
· Learning: so that they can discover the basis of the Christian Faith, which is God and Jesus.
· Belonging: because it is important to have friends and for each child to feel that they are part of the group.
The children will spend some time all together, and then split into smaller groups for workshops: a Bible story, a snack, a craft activity, games.
Leader: Sara and a wonderful team of volunteers.
Information for parents
- Check-in: Please register your child at the “Kids Check-in” in the entrance hall, between 9.15 and 10.30am. You will receive a number which allows us to contact you during the service should there be any problem. The number will be shown on-screen in the large hall in case of need. Please keep the sticker with you, you will need it to collect your child after the service.
- Please take your child to the toilet before bringing them to their group.
- Please inform us if your child has any allergies, as we provide snacks and drinks during the morning.
- Please keep your child with you if they are unwell. You can follow the service by watching the broadcast on the screen in the foyer.
- Your child remains your responsibility before, during and after the service. Should your child’s number be shown on-screen during the service, please go straight to their room.
- The teachers are ready to take care of your child from 9.45am. Please come to collect your child at the end of the service in order to allow the teachers to clear up.
- Children stay in the same group throughout the school year even if they have a birthday. They will change groups in the summer if they are old enough to move up to the next group. Depending on numbers, circumstances and resources, it may be that some children change groups during the year. In which case, parents will be personally informed via email.